How to Access Cerner from Clinic
From UofL General Peds
- Go to the website myapps.ulh.org to access the Citrix log on screen.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Username: This is different than for the Citrix we use in the clinic. For at least some people, it is 9 followed by the last 4 of your social security #.
- Password: You can call ULH IT help at 502-562-3637 to reset password.
- Citrix desktop pulls up. Choose the second icon on the top row; it is a file folder labeled "Cerner KYONE—ULH"
- This will pull up secondary desktop. Choose the 6th icon on the top row that is a blue "P" labeled as "PowerChart KYPRD"
- Username: First and last name (all one word)
- Password: ULH IT (502-562-3637) can reset password for this as well.